Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hearts in Clouds Mix = Good Music = Awesome = Maddie




A mix of music I've been feeling for the past while...happy in parts, melancholy in others...and for whatever reason, "Trying to Be Clever" by Swedish artist Airliner has been my favorite song for a long time...hope you enjoy =)

oh...and I swear even though I transitioned "Morning Child" into "Nantes"...I am ok...

1. Melody Day(Four Tet Remix) - Caribou
2. The Beehive Kid - Wan Light
3. I Sing I Swim - Seabear
4. Its Not Really Cold When It Snows - The Russian Futurists
5. Cause = Time - Broken Social Scene
6. Sun Lips - Black Moth Super Rainbow
7. Before I Leave - Fennesz
8. Empty City Lights - Hearts of Black Science
9. Trying to Be Clever - Airliner
10. Tokyo Witch - Beach House
11. The Grey Morning - Sans Arc
12. Morning Child(Daddy G Massive Attack Radio Edit) - 4Hero
13. Nantes - Beirut
14. Melody Day - Caribou

LINK:

http://www.badongo.com/file/5051793

No comments: