Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Monday, December 24, 2007

120


It just turned 12:00. So yea. Its Christmas. I'm not to ecstatic as its just another day for me pretty much. Well, I'll get some gifts...socks from grandma, ect...but for whatever reason, really for a lot of reasons, I'm just not happy right now. Maitta feels the same. We're just not happy, and something needs to happen for both of us to change this.

On another note, I collected together 120 of the songs I have made. I estimate a decent 20 or so missing songs that who knows where ended up...but out of these 120 I picked 19 to put together in a collection representing my last four years of musical endeavors. Tonight I made another track that fits into the experimental theme of material I have been working on as "Portlanded." At the rate I am going with musical production right now, I will have an mountain of tracks that will be created in 2008 and who knows where my style and sound will go...

And Maitta just called me wishing a me a Merry Christmas! Probably the best gift I will get I just received, a faithful friend close enough to wish me Merry Christmas from a far enough away place. =) And she inspired me to pass her call on to someone else, even more incredibly far away. I messaged Maria, a friend and mentor who resides in Argentina, who I hadn't talked to for months now, and we talked like time hadn't passed and we had been great friends only yesterday. She works for a magazine now and is living an eventful life which gives me hope for the future.

No comments: