Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Portlanded



Portlanded is my new project. Its basically thus far five songs I have made on my laptop in the past week. Its the first time I've put my vocals to my music and I'm happy with the result. I am doing a lot of sampling, but this time to much less recognizable notice and am doing away my older style of classic electronica and synth pop to an experimental realm, and strangely, the songs are pouring out and at one song a day as I've been doing, I'll have quite a bit of material out there before long...

Here's my new myspace, blah, I despise myspace, but its an easy way to show you my music...

www.myspace.com/landofport

...and on another note, if I ever tour and play my music, it'll be under the "Portlanded" guise...so Pauline's Basement, need an opener?

No comments: