Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Portlanded - Ever Expanding Brains



UPDATE!!!! So Yeah. I slacked. Sorry. But I will post my new music of late soon... I promise. And I hope you'll enjoy the songs...so...sorry again. My apologies for being lazy and not following through on my word...


Soon I'll upload my latest work which is party a rehash of "You Just have to Exist" but with nearly twice the runtime added in newly made tracks that define experimental. I also plan to change how I make music considerably from now on also by recording only my own sounds and beats created by myself and limit sampling incredibly. I also plan to change into more of a pop structure as far as vocals go...







anyways...

heres the track list, and the album will be hosted shortly...and please, comment on it...

1. Arrival
2. Portland
3. Placement Life
4. Space Travel
5. Spiraling Ghosts
6. Person Sample
7. Hello
8. Ever Expanding Brains
9. The Coldest Day in January
10. What the Blind Man Saw
11. Stories
12. Anti-Matter Dishwasher
13. Nathan Showalter is Speaking to You
14. Face Place
15. Explosions in Colour
16. Ingrid Chiles
17. Phoebe(My Little Airport Cover)
18. Every Tomorrow is the New Today
19. Aloha
20. Electric Girl Enjoys Her Sunshine
21. Little Things
22. Kinkajou
23. Electroloo
24. Three of Us
25. This is About You
26. Signals/Waves
27. You Just Have to Exist

1 comment:

Inge Chiles said...

uh, hello. my name is ingrid chiles.