Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Portlanded - You Just Have to Exist

Heres my first full album to be finished in 2008. The oldest were created during thanksgiving break and they are "What the Blind Man Saw" and my personal favorite "Arctica." Nathan Showalter and Ben Landers contributed bass and guitar on both tracks. The rest are me and are the first songs with vocals that I have made. I'm already working on a new group(album) of songs called "Every Tomorrow is a New Today."

Portlanded - You Just Have to Exist

1. You Just Have to Exist
2. Portland
3. Hello
4. Spiraling Ghosts
5. Explosions in Colour
6. What the Blind Man Saw
7. You Don't Want to Be My Girlfriend, Phoebe(My Little Airport Cover)
8. Distortions in Space
9. Kinkajou
10. Signals/Waves
11. Arctica

http://www.zshare.net/download/6361770e6fb518/

2 comments:

Syarif blog said...

The zshare link doesn't seem to be working. Can you re-upload or upload to badongo?

John said...

This collection of my music doesn't exist anymore, but many of the songs are on a newer Friend John record "Arctica or You Just Have to Exist." If you'd like the other songs not included(i believe theres a few) I can still post them, just let me know...