Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hearts in Clouds Volume 3


Here it is, Hearts in Clouds Volume 3. Its been on my computer waiting to be uploaded for awhile now but due to my busy life, the only time I can now find for working on this site is in between making drinks at the coffeehouse I work at. But here it is. 18 songs for you to enjoy of material I've recently listened to and really enjoyed and hope you will enjoy. =)

1. Untitled - The Remote Viewer
2. Midnight Vignette - Evangelicals
3. Id Engager - Of Montreal
4. Agoraphobia - Deerhunter
5. Neon Beanbag - Stereolab
6. Phantom Other - Department of Eagles
7. Cold as Ice - Atlas Sound
8. Year of the Ox - Sufjan Stevens
9. The Ghost - James Yuill
10. Gremlin Holiday - Kira Kira
11. Until - My Little Plane
12. Send Me Shivers - Mouse on Mars
13. Salt - Rafter
14. TMNT Mask - Chad VanGaalen
15. The Fly - Syclops
16. Solta o Frango - Bonde do Role
17. A.M. 180 - Grandaddy
18. Machine Gun - Slowdive

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E96EE4A9

No comments: