Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Friday, November 28, 2008

Maybe I Miss You EP


Here is an EP of the best out takes from my recordings during August through the end of November 2008 that produced my record titled "Her House Was Haunted." These are some tracks that were I really enjoyed but hurt the flow of the final record and I ended up cutting from it. There were easily a dozen tracks remaining that we're either unfinished at the time of my hard drive failing and me loosing the project files and some that I just didn't feel were ready yet.

"Her House Was Haunted" is much different than this EP would have you believe and focuses on strong melodies rather than danceability. I would label the record as folktronic and glitch. While I am still waiting for the artwork for the record, it is completely finished and I am taking a break from making music and shifting gears as I work on several film projects.

Friend John - Maybe I Miss You EP

01 Stoplights
02 Maybe I Miss You
03 Rain in You Headlights
04 Coffee Keeps Alive
05 Columbia by Car
06 Night Emotions
07 The Sunlight Was Never Here
08 Hopeful Eyes

LINK

2 comments:

Marilyn Roxie said...

woot, more music..I'm gonna download it! :D Were you able to upload your stuff to Last.fm (remember, the key is the Music Manager at the bottom of the page!)? I can take screen shots of how to go about it if it would help, because since their layout change, Last.fm has made uploading trickier and trickier..

John said...

thanks again for listening! I'll try to figure it out soon, its finals week so I'm even multitasking and writing a paper as I blog...but eventually I will get around to it, but thanks for the help!