Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Monday, March 9, 2009

FJ is OCD


Here's a couple of Friend John tracks I've been working on..."Melodrama Movie Night" is still a demo..."Being There" was recorded quickly to surprise my girlfriend written about the day before... "New Years" I found in a dust covered boombox while going though boxes in moving...along with a CD full of old trancy songs I made ages ago...ah the joy...

FJ is OCD EP

01 Surprises
02 New Years
03 Weepy-Eyed
04 Shhh...
05 Then I Grew
06 Melodrama Movie Night Demo

2 comments:

Senior Taxi said...

Hey, man. Figured this might tickle your interest...

I dunno if you ever heard of http://cxcr6.protoni.ca/ or not, but they are a sort of indie digital label thingy. They host a few like-minded artists on there, similar to your style. They seem to not be gung ho on aiming for a profit more than artist exposure. You should check them out and see if you could work out some way to release your work with them. It might help gain more followers. Just some food for thought, that's all.

John said...

Interesting...I will definitely check them out...thanks for the suggestion!