Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Monday, July 21, 2008

bad news bears...ish...



Cut Copy, the whole reason my girlfriend and I chose Pitchfork instead of Lollapalooza, ended up getting delayed at the airport with their plane from Australia, and were over an hour late before getting to play(though play well they did) three magical songs before Pitchforks now infamous curfew went into affect. On the upside, I did get to experience Bradford Cox, King Khan and Jay Reatard destroy a stage...though it was hardly a replacement, it was appreciated. I do feel somewhat bad for Cut Copy as they did fly a long way just to end up being late...oh well. What can I say though, Animal Collective was an incredibly experience and ended up being worth the price of admission, and I got to see The Dark Knight at a 12:01 am showing(yes, it really was that great if you are one of the few who hasn't seen it). So my trip was fun despite a few bumps along the way. I'll post more later about it along with some new music that will be featured online here for the first time.



Oh...and I have successfully not smoked for over a month now...and I feel great about myself...



Drawing is from www.abeautifulrevolution.com -check it out...

No comments: