Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Needing Direction

update...

I feel better now, thank you Maddie and co.

I'm just at the point where I feel I need to find some success somehow. Limited because of my surroundings here in Rolla, but I can't keep that from stopping me.

Anyone out there interested in collaborating musically?
(I'm gonna work on remixing you Marilyn either later tonight or tomorrow-perhaps a collab track?.)

And anyone else? I feel the urge more now then ever to create.

4 comments:

Marilyn Roxie said...

John- a remix would be great!! I would also totally be up for collaborating on a track ^_^ You might want to check out this article I did on independent artists on Last.fm- important stuff!: http://dorq.co.uk/Music/Independent-Musicians-Should-Utilize-Lastfm

John said...

Definitely then! I'm gonna read your article when I get off work today and can actually concentrate...i'm excited, your other articles are a really fun read =)

What program do you record on? I can send you a link to song files and and starts of tracks I've been working on lately...

John said...

but wait, one more thing...I've been wanting to do vocal driven tracks lately, but I'm really lacking in the lyrical ability dept...are you good with lyrics by chance?

Marilyn Roxie said...

I have loads of song lyrics that I don't quite know what to do with, since I'm reluctant to sing :P yeah, if you give me a theme or something to write about or grab a song for, I'd be glad to pass it along to you. I have Reason and Adobe Audition, as well as a basic version of WavePad. :)