Welcome....

Friend John's hang out joint...

LINK

Myspace
Friend John @ Tumblr

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Needing Sunlight Badly


I'm feeling pretty melancholy since I've been so busy lately and indoors almost the whole time since I got back from California...but right now my computer is churning out another ambient piece similar to "Asleep." This one is titled "Quiet" and I don't know for sure how it will sound. But its a fun experiment and If it's as good as a sleep/relaxing aid as "Asleep" then I'll feel I've succeeded.

And...more Friend John will come, probably with warmer weather, I'm just going through an ambient phase right now...

Btw, the above photo is of the creek that runs next to my parents house where I grew up...Missouri is a beautiful place, it just takes time away from here to realize it sometimes...

No comments: